Since launching last August, SlideBy has recently surpassed 3,000 downloads. Whether you use SlideBy on your iPad or your iPhone, thank you for letting us be part of how you money-manage your business or household. Here’s a short update on what’s new to the app and what’s coming next:
- Welcome, RBS & NatWest Users: We’re delighted to announce the addition of NatWest and RBS as SlideBy’s latest active bank connections, adding to the existing connections with Barclays, First Direct, HSBC, Lloyds and Santander. If you use any of these 7 banks and are not yet connected to SlideBy, download free from the App Store for real-time, bank-connected cash flow forecasting.
- Estimate and Schedule VAT Payments: One of the biggest outgoings a business faces is the settling of VAT. SlideBy can now automatically estimate and schedule VAT payments, providing you with early visibility of your VAT liability.
What’s Coming Up
- App-to-App authentication: Making connecting to your bank easier and faster by removing the need to manually enter banking login details.
- Improved app set up process: We understand that numbers are not everybody’s strong point. We will be making improvements to our registration journey to help users get started and make managing money even simpler.
- Connections with more banks: SlideBy already connect to 7 banks, and we are planning to add more. You will soon be able to connect to Nationwide.
- Multi banks view: As an Open Banking App, we believe that being able to see all your accounts in one combined single view, regardless of which bank they are with, makes perfect sense. We are working hard to bring this to SlideBy users.
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions to help us continue to improve SlideBy. Please continue to share your experiences of SlideBy with fellow users on our SlideBy Community. We’d also love you to leave us a review and a star rating on our App Store listing.
Thanks again for being part of the SlideBy journey, and for letting us help you be ready for tomorrow.